Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Aspens, aspens, everywhere...



This is an older photo, but looking at it just makes me happy!
(And I always want to share happiness whenever I can.)

This photo was actually taken a year ago, in summer, on a hike at Mill Hollow, Utah.

There's something in the grandeur of the sleek, white bark of the towering aspens and the short evergreen 'standing' front-and-center before them. In my imagination, the trees look like the ranks of a pipe organ--the evergreen as the organist preparing to play.

Or, maybe it is a choir?

I wonder what sort of music an aspen grove would make if it could 'sing'....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so happy you're back! Hi Cat!

Cat said...

Thank you!!
You're so sweet to leave a comment :)

I'm glad someone 'out there' is enjoying this little blog!